Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Adeunice Sanchez-Mata has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
I never had an experience like this. My first and last visit last 5 minutes. The only answered to my complaint was "this is a visit to meet each other , make another appointment" .The only treatment was shaking my hand. No wonder why it was so easy to gen an appointment if no one want to see her. I am glad of no having big medical problems.I feel sorry for those who visit her.
Told me I wasn't pregnant after doing a urine test. She told me the urine test was as accurate as a blood test. I was not satisfied so I asked to do a blood test and I was actually pregnant then she called me to tell me and had the nerve to tell me that was why she wanted to do a blood test. So then later the next day I had a miscarriage (which needs to be monitored by a doctor for complications). If I hadn't asked for the blood test I would have just thought it was a period and would not have been monitored properly. She also failed to diagnose my muscle strain after a car accident after frequent complaints about neck pain from me. She never touched me or had an imaging of my neck done. She just kept giving me pain medications. Just a horrible doctor who seems very nice but doesn't take time to properly care for her patients.
A call to Doctor regarding a physically painful condition was responded to by "LOSE WEIGHT". Dah-I know that, however, help me with the pain until I do that. Doctors, while blunt occasionally, should show empathy and help the patient. This doctor lacks the qualification to serve her patients and I would not recommend her to anyone.
16 Years Experience
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Adeunice Sanchez-Mata accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSharp Rees Stealy Medical Group, 2020 Genesee Ave, San Diego, CA
Dr. Adeunice Sanchez-Mata is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.