Dr. Adhar Seth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adhar Seth?

EXCELLENT DOCTOR - best ever!

I have seen many cardiologists over the past 10 years because of my heart disease. Dr. Seth always listens, he is kind, patient and caring. He never rushes your visit with him and takes the time to listen and make recommendations. He's my favorite doctor - I wish my primary care physician was like him.

I have been treated well by the entire operation, in the office and the hospital. I have been seeing Dr. Seth for about 6 years and have never been disatisfied.

THE BEST DOCTOR IN AZ.

Dr. Seth is the first doctor I've seen in the last 5 years that is not only a super great doctor but spends time with me as a patient - he LISTENS - he GIVES GREAT ADVICE - HE IS SYMPATHETIC AND EMPATHETIC - HE TAKES THE TIME TO "LOOK YOU IN THE EYE" and by doing this you KNOW he cares - I haven't had a great doctor like him since I left California 5 years ago - all my other doctors hardly look at me much less listen - HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

professional and courteous cardioligist