Dr. Adheesh A Sabnis Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Adheesh A Sabnis?

If you like someone to waste your time

This review is for his Office not the Dr himself. I called to make an appointment, was given one 3 weeks later. 2 days before my appointment I received a voicemail confirming my appointment, 1 hour prior to my appointment his office called me to cancel stating he doesn't see patients for what I have. Everything including the reason for the visit, was given to this office when appointment was made. Also he has what I have listed as a condition he treats, When I tried to speak with the office manager about this i was transferred around and put on hold, I had to take time off from work to see him, his office staff could care less about your time. Very unprofessional office, if you want to have your time wasted, by all means, make an appointment here. A simple "I'm Sorry" from his office manager may have changed my mind about posting this, but I was just transferred around and put on hold when I called them back until I hung up, (15 minutes later).

Dr. Adheesh A Sabnis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Halethorpe, MD.