Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adhid I Alarif
Dr. Adhid I Alarif, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Great Falls, VA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Adhid I Alarif has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Adhid I Alarif has the following 13 expertise
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Bronchopneumonia (Aspiration Pneumonia)
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Weight Loss
39 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
University Of Maryland Medical System
Dr. Adhid I Alarif Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsALEXANDRIA GERIATRIC CARE, 10006 Thompson Ridge Ct, Great Falls, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Adhid I Alarif, MD - Internal Medicine in Great Falls, VA, in this video.
Dr. Adhid I Alarif is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Great Falls, VA.