- Holy Cross Hospital
- Plantation General Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Adi R Abramovici has 2 locations
Dr. Adi R Abramovici has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Adi R Abramovici has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Adi R Abramovici Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Adi R Abramovici
Dr. Abramovici works in Plantation, FL and 1 other location and specializes in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine. Dr. Abramovici is affiliated with Holy Cross Hospital and Plantation General Hospital.