Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adi Davidov
Dr. Adi Davidov, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Davidov is affiliated with Staten Island University Hospital. Dr. Davidov has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Adi Davidov has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
I recently had a hysterectomy for uterine cancer and Dr Davidov was the surgeon recommended to me. He has one of the best old fashion bedside manners I have come across in years. He greets you with a smile and his way of speaking to the patient with respect and assurance. I had seen another doctor before him who made me feel terrible about this cancer but Dr Davidov gave me the confidence to get through it and I had no fear of the outcome which did go very well. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Davidov is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Sackler School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Staten Island University Hospital
Dr. Adi Davidov accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire HMO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSiuh Ob Gyn, 440 Seaview Ave, Staten Island, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Adi Davidov in this video.
Dr. Adi Davidov is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.