- Saint Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adib Abdelrahman DO
Dr. Adib Abdelrahman, DO is a doctor primarily located in Pontiac, MI, with another office in Pontiac, MI. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Dr. Adib Abdelrahman has 2 locations
Dr. Adib Abdelrahman has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Adib Abdelrahman has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
11 Years Experience
Graduated in 2009
Dr. Adib Abdelrahman Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Adib Abdelrahman
Dr. Abdelrahman graduated from the Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine of Midwestern University in 2009. He works in Pontiac, MI and 1 other location and specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Abdelrahman is affiliated with Saint Joseph Mercy Oakland.