Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Adil Y Arabbo
Dr. Adil Y Arabbo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Commerce Township, MI. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Arabbo is affiliated with St Joseph Mercy Oakland Hospital and St Joseph Mercy Hospital. Dr. Arabbo has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Adil Y Arabbo has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Adil Y Arabbo has the following 39 expertise
- Heart Failure
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Weight Loss
- Contact Dermatitis
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Occupational Medicine
- Hospice Care
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Colon Cancer
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Cerebral Palsy
- Pelvic Pain
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Seizure Disorders
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Family Planning
Dr. Adil Y Arabbo has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Adil Y Arabbo is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
Dr Arabbo took care of my father in Sunrise assisted living. He is very knowledgeable when it comes to geriatrics. He was able to change my father's meds that were not good for the elderly and he was in communication with me every time he saw my father. He gave me his cell number so that if ever I needed him, I would be able to talk to him. Very caring. My daughter sees him now and his office staff are very accomadating and she loves Dr. Arabbo. He gives her confidence he will do all he can to help her with her issues. Really listens and takes action.
Dr. Arabbo was my doctor, husband's doctor and children's doctor for several years before we moved out of state. Dr. Arabbo was always able to fit us in for regular appointments or emergency appointements. He also made great referrals when any one of us needed to see a specialist. Since I moved out of state, I have not been able to find this quality of care, and only wish I could find another doctor like Dr. Arabbo. He even called me at home one evening to follow up on an appointment
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Arabbo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Wayne State University
Dr. Adil Y Arabbo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAdvanced Family Care Of Commerce, 4123 Martin Rd Ste 102, Commerce Township, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Adil Y Arabbo, MD - Family Medicine in Commerce Township, MI, in this video.
Dr. Adil Y Arabbo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Commerce Township, MI.