Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Adil R Cheema
Dr. Adil R Cheema, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 57 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Cheema is affiliated with Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center and CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Adil R Cheema has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Adil R Cheema has the following 27 expertise
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Weight Loss
- Brain Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Colon Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Blood Disorders
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lung Cancer
- Hepatitis C
Dr. Adil R Cheema has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Cheema is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
57 Years Experience
King Edward Medical University
Graduated in 1961
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Adil R Cheema accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsZimmerman Medical Clinic, 7707 Fannin St Ste 250, Houston, TX
Dr. Adil R Cheema is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.