Dr. Adil Usman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adil Usman?

One of the best physicians in the DC area

Posted on February 3rd, 2016

Before finding Dr. Usman, I went to the head dermatologist at a top tier teaching hospital. Don't waste the time and effort when Dr. Usman is still taking new patients. His skill, professionalism, bedside manner, knowledge, and compassion far outweigh any other physician I have seen. As I have an extremely complex neurological disease, I have seen more types of physicians than I care to remember. As my quality of life is entirely dependant right now on my quality of medical care, I am a very strict evaluator when it comes to physicians. If you have an even minor dermatological concern, I strongly recommend you make an appointment with Dr. Usman.

Class Act

Posted on April 15th, 2014

I have experienced skin problems for over 50 years and have seen numerous dermatologists. Dr. Usman is, in every way, the best dermatologist I've ever had. I have to travel out of my way to see him but he and his services are well worth the trip. I highly recommend Dr. Usman to anyone looking for a quality doctor who delivers quality service.

Ashburn

Posted on January 10th, 2014

I was kind of shocked when I called to pay a bill and found out that billing operations are happening from India. Not sure who and how our credit card information is being handled :( I have not followed up ever. So my rating on that one is just to fill out the mandatory field.

Knows his stuff

Posted on October 16th, 2013

Very Please With Dr Usman

Posted on September 6th, 2013

I went to Dr. Usman for the first time and was very please with my entire experience. His office is clean, staff was very friendly and my appointment ran on time. He listened to my concerns and took the time to answer all my questions. I didnt feel like he was rushing me at all. He gave me treatment and I was overall very please with my visit. I would recommend him for sure.

LOVE HIM!

Posted on July 26th, 2012

Loved everything about my experience. I had to take my 4 year old son. #1 I loved that they actually ANSWERED the phone. The receptionist was so kind that i already felt at ease with the office. The Dr was fantastic! He was kind. Took the time with us. Answered all questions. Even though I may have asked them 10 times. Never got frustrated with me and helped me feel at ease with with our first line of attack! I am sooooooooo glad that this worked out and i was able to get in to see him. We recommend their office to everyone!

Great experience

Posted on September 27th, 2011

I have suffered from an embarrassing condition for years and seen several doctors for it. Dr. Usman was the first to treat it effectively. His manner was very kind, caring, and respectful. I would recommend him to anyone.

No follow up and problem is wrost

Posted on March 28th, 2011

waited 30 mins after time of appt to see the doctor, he was with me for 5 mins. Not sure of why i thought he'd get is right. Wrong!

very dedicated to his patients

Posted on November 21st, 2010

I had scheduled to see Dr.Usman the following Wednesday, but at some point during the week, I felt I needed to see him sooner. He was very polite and agreed to meet me on Sunday (his day off). Not only is he very easy to talk to and knowledgeable, but he seems genuinely interested in how his patients are doing.

Excellent and Great Doctor

Posted on July 26th, 2010

Hi ,Really Dr.adil usman was freindly and had listened to my problem with a lot of patience and prescribed me medication.Once i took the medication my problme has been solved.Even i take advices from him if i need any information about the health on phone.Really a good doctor.May God Bless him.

Posted on April 7th, 2010

Awesome doctor. GREAT bedside manner. Listens and explains everything. I recommend him to everyone!

Good Dermatologist

Posted on December 25th, 2009

He is very professional, he could diagnose my problem exactly, i recommend him for any kind of dermatological problem.