Is Dr. Adina M Rosenzveig the right Doctor for you?
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Adina M Rosenzveig has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Adina M Rosenzveig has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Adina M Rosenzveig has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Breast Exam
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
Showing 2 of 2
Stubborn and Condescending
Self-verified patient of Dr. Adina M Rosenzveig - Posted on June 13th, 2018
I typically love Concorde Medical Group as I have my general care doctor through this practice but Dr. Rosenzveig doesn't believe in yearly PAPs, instead every three years. She does not consider medical history when making this decision and was extremely condescending when I voiced my concerns. Reluctantly she agreed but then messaged me to let me know that I should see another doctor going forward. It was an all around awful experience and I do not recommend her.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Adina M Rosenzveig - Posted on July 19th, 2016
23 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Adina M Rosenzveig Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Adina M Rosenzveig's office for more information.
728 N Main St Ste C New Square, NY : (845) 354-9305
316 E 30th St New York, NY : (845) 354-9305
Locations & Directions
Dr. Adina M Rosenzveig is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New Square, NY.