Dr. Adinarayana M Lagudu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adinarayana M Lagudu?

caring and thorough

I am currently under dr lagudus care at wuesthoff hospital. He has made sure to get me the care I need. The surgeon they had consult made a bonehead decsioin and dr lagudu made sure this did not hider my care. I am very impressed by his campassion and professionalism.

Satisfied Patient

Dr. Lagudu was the Dr. on call at Holmes Regional when my husband was taken in for a possible heart attack. Dr. Lagudu treated his as though my husband had been his patient forever. The care and concern shown by him was exemplary. Not a day passed that he did not stop by to inquire as to my husbands condition. I could not have ask for better care from any doctor in Brevard county. If you are looking for a doctor to take care of your family, you could not do better. Were we not established for many years with another general practitioner, Dr. Lagudu would become our family doctor.

WOW! such a great docter

exellent doctor