Dr. Aditya Parshad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aditya Parshad?

Posted on October 17th, 2015

Beware. He loves to cut perfectly healthy laboring women open for no reason and then will lie to you afterwards. Because of this doctor, I will always have to fight to be able to birth my children vaginally.

Posted on October 12th, 2015

Amazing physician! I trust him with my life. He explains everything very thoroughly and always spends time answering questions. Excellent Doctor and wonderful office staff :-)

Best Doctor Ever!

Posted on September 16th, 2015

Dr. Parshad is AMAZING!!! He is such a kind, gentle, caring doctor. He always makes you feel so comfortable and never rushed. He is also very funny. I have actually changed insurance companies to make sure I would be able to see him. If you are looking for a "lady parts" doctor, then he is THE best!

Posted on August 21st, 2015

Wonderful doctor. Will be going back to him.

Posted on June 8th, 2015

Super compassionate, Dr. Parshad makes you feel safe.

Unimpressed!

Posted on April 23rd, 2015

No follow up at all. You have to call and call with no response. I went to him with high recommendations and came out feeling less than impressed. Appointment was rushed and not informative. He's very "nice" but never returns calls when you have questions anout treatment he is ordering. That's poor care of a patient. Sorry not my kind of docotr at all.

Posted on March 12th, 2015

The reason he isn't always prompt for your appointment is because he spends time with his patients to listen to their concerns, answer their questions, and make sure the patient understands. It's easy to be understanding when you know he is going to give you the same level of care that the patients before you have received.

Superb Doctor

Posted on July 19th, 2013

Dr. Parshad is an absolutely superb physician. He delivered both of my children. From the moment of I had my 1st appointment to him to my last appointment ( we are moving ) he has always been gracious and comforting. He made sure both of deliveries went smoothly. I could always get an appointment when needed, and his staff is wonderful as well. I will truly miss him.

I love dr Prashad

Posted on October 14th, 2012

Different strokes for different folks. But I absolutely love dr.parshad. I first met him when I got pregnant in between my old obgyn moved and finding a new one. I started bleeding a bit one day and I called him. He did a sono in the office then sent me for bw. Once that came back he called me to tell me that I had lost the pregnancy. He was so empathic. He said even tho he has to do it rather often it hurts him to say it. A few mths later I got pregnant again. He started me on hormones right away. My pregnancy was filled with lots of issues. He was right there "holding my hand" the entire time. His bedside manor was so wonderful. I wished he had delivered my first. I truely felt a friendship was made. He was more then just my dr. He was a friend.

Posted on October 3rd, 2012

Dr. Parshad is an excellent doctor. Waits are way too long and he doesn't spend enough time with you. I think his staff schedules appointments too close together, but then again maybe that is what the doctor wants, more patients more money. The welfare patients seem to get more attention then the other patients. Maybe he should get out of obstetrics.

Stay away

Posted on September 22nd, 2012

Dr. Parshad is very quick to check viablitly in the early weeks of pregnancy, even when it is too early to see anything. He made me a complete nervous wreck! He even called me to tell me because my hcg levels decreased by 500 that i miscarried and scheduled me an appointment for a D&C the next day! I called my old OBGYN for a second opinion. Not only did we see a strong heartbeat but they informed me that because i was tested at 3 different labs I should retest at the first lab again-they could give different numbers. WHAT DO YOU KNOW?! My levels went up!! If I would have stuck with Dr. Parshad I would not had an unneccessary D&C on a perfectly viable baby!! Makes me wonder how many other's his NEGATIVE effect has crushed!!!!! STAY AWAY!!!

Posted on April 7th, 2012

he's not just a doctor, he becomes your friend with a warm heart