Dr. Adnan Arif Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adnan Arif?

Dr.Adnan Arif

Posted on July 26th, 2017

Dr.Arif & his whole staff has been a tremendous help to me.He's patient,compassionate.He genuinely cares for his patients.His staff is phenomenal,very courteous & professional.Wish there were more doctor's like him.

Don't get attached

Posted on June 6th, 2017

Refused to see returning patient.

find a different psychiatrist

Posted on May 14th, 2016

go to someone else. period. Guy is a total jerk to patients.

Posted on November 18th, 2015

Worst physch dr. ever. Using patients to his monetary advantage. Don't even bother trying to get a hold of him if you need help, he will not respond. When asking a number my wife could reach him at he said he is too busy and probably cannot receive calls and he would call her. I am looking into how to report this guy for neglect. Avoid at all costs! Oh and he does not know medicine he prescribed her a medication which has major interactions with her other medication she could have died had I not read up on it. He should be behind bars.

One of the best doctors I've seen.

Posted on May 14th, 2014

Dr. Arif a phenomenal physician. I've been through a number of psychiatrists in my lifetime and he's the best I've found so far. What separates him from the rest is his investment in his patients. Many psychiatrists have you in and out and five minutes and are writing your prescription as you're still talking. Dr. Arif listens to what I say, he prints out articles that are relevant to my diagnoses, and he takes the time necessary to help me. Sometimes he runs late but it's because he wants to give his patients the best care that he can. Unlike many doctors, his heart is in the right place. And his English is impeccable.

Excellent Psychiatrist

Posted on April 4th, 2014

I have been a cancer patient for many years. I have seen a few different therapists and a couple Psychiatrists through the years. Admittedly I can be a challenging patient; I'm well educated, experienced and obstinate. Dr. Arif is trustworthy, intelligent, straight forward, firm when needed and still maintains kindness and concern. Additionally, his staff is very knowledgeable & supportive. I associated with him through Palos Hospital, where I have always received excellent care.

fixing me

Posted on February 5th, 2013

Dr. Arif has been very helpful over the past 15 months. By now- he knows what he's doing as far as medication regulation when needed. He's definately helping me so much. Especially after being sick for so long.

Posted on May 22nd, 2017