11 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Adnan M Cobanoglu?

Dr. Cobanoglu saved my husband's life. My husband, 42, had a heart attack and needed a quadruple bypass. We transferred my husband to UH/Cleveland and selected Dr. Cobanoglu to perform the surgery. The doctor was an angel on our shoulder throughout the entire process. He ran thorough tests on my husband for 2 days prior to surgery and took excellent care of my husband. The surgery was 5 hours and very successful. The doctor kept us informed with updates during surgery and was kind, professional and an expert in his field. My husband walked out of the hospital in 4 days post surgery. I would recommend this doctor to anyone who needs heart surgery.

Dr. Adnan M Cobanoglu is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Murrieta, CA.