Dr. Adnan Hussein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adnan Hussein?

GREAT DOCTOR

Posted on July 20th, 2017

I have been a patient with DR> Hussein for over 11 years. He has always taken the best care possible for me considering that I have no insurance. He is very involved with his patients and stays in touch to follow up every month. I can not tell you hoe wonderful his office staff is. They are above and beyond the expectations of anyone who walks in. Very attentive and very polite. I would recommend a visit to DR> Hussein if you are hurting and need out patient care as an ongoing issue. Thank you DR. Hussein for keeping me going all of these years. Brian E.

Excellent Doctor and Staff

Posted on August 11th, 2016

Very easy to understand and really likes what he does old school doctor of course without a wonderful staff there would be no doctor it starts at the front end keep up the good work doctor and staff

The best doctor

Posted on July 1st, 2016

I love Dr Hussein he takes good care of me.. I've been his patient for 3 yrs now and I'm healthy as a horse

Helps Me Make The Right Choice!!

Posted on December 10th, 2015

I have been a Patient many years. I trust asking questions & getting his opinion beforeI I do what ever I'm thinking of trying and or changing such as example if I'm trying a GNC- PRODUCT , or HERBAL REMEDIES, or have a Procedure done or Anything if I go see SPECIALIST I ALWAYS faxed are take in my paperwork for him 2- give his views & whether I should persue it. He keeps it 💯 He will say if he thinks I don't need that are I shouldn't take that herb and / or vitamin with certain meds. He have allowed me to walk- in without a appointment a few times. Only 1- thing. I wish he do more is call me himself when I'm panicking about something new that's occurring are a question instead of the assistance whom by the way Amanda & Marcella be there from day one back in the 90'S -2- Date. Dr. Hussein Rate is ++++👍💠

Posted on December 10th, 2016