Dr. Adnan I Khan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adnan I Khan?

Incomparable competence - the best psychiatric professional in New Jersey

Dr. Khan couldn't come more highly recommended. An incomparably brilliant professional, his skill is equaled only by his kindness and dedication to his patients. This doctor is well worth any scheduling wait. They come no finer.

Dr. Khan is caring and wonderful.

Dr. Adnan Khan is without a doubt, the best psychiatrist we have ever encountered! Outstanding!!!

I was a patient at Christian Healthcare. I was under Dr Khans care. My primary psychiatrist whom is highly educated with years of experience had me on a specific medication. Dr Khan criticized the medication and switched it. I found out after I left that Dr Khan is still a resident and has NOT completed all his exams. Huge mistake. And his pompous attitude is very unsettling for someone in his position.

GREAT!!

Perfect for my care that i needed. he addressed every situation. he focuses on you and your progress. he has a great memory from seeing me in a hospital; to seeing me at psychiatric care facility. he is every good with medications and determining what is best for you. i was very impressed with him. he is officiant, knowledgeable, caring, and professional. Don't hesitate if you are looking for the right doctor. 5 stars!

Dr. Khan

It was a great experience to see him for my son's illness. He was prompt, efficient and very thorough with his evaluation. I recommend him highly for any patient.

Dr. Adnan I Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wyckoff, NJ.