Have you seen Dr. Adnan A Khan?

Best Doctor

I have been going to Dr. Khan for many years and he is a wonderful caring doctor. He is very helpful with my perscriptions. I highly recommend him.

Best Dr, Trustworthy

I trust Dr Khan ,after so many years of looking for a Dr,he knew exactly what was wrong with me. I believe in him 100%. His staff is kind and helpful. Highly recommend him.

Kept me waiting for more than 1 hour without any apology. He then rushed me, was rude and diagnosis was inaccurate. He was impatient and irritable answering questions. His nurse was suppose to follow up with medications and she failed to do so and did not respond after I called several times. When I left a message that I was going to fire doctor, I then got a return phone Very unhappy with doctor and I fired him for incompetence and lack of basic standard of care.

Dr Khan and I have had quite a run. I trust him to do what helps me. I like his manor and the fact he's in charge both in and out of the hospital. Great Dr!

Excellent doctor

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Khan since 2010. He takes the time to listen and has always given the right diagnosis and treatment. His staff is very caring too. They make us feel like if we were family. We trust Dr. Khan.

GREAT DR.

Dr. Khan is a wonderful doctor w/ a great bedside manner. He is straight to the point and doesn't beat around the bush. He tells it like it is, wheter you like it or not. Rosa and Norma, his nurse and receptionist are the GREATEST, too!

Dr. Adnan A Khan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Ocoee, FL.