Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adnan Masood
Dr. Adnan Masood, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with other offices in Fargo, ND and Minneapolis, MN (and 1 other location). He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Masood is affiliated with Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital, Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc and Meritcare Hospital South University Drive. He speaks English.
Dr. Adnan Masood has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs, those that make breathing difficult or impossible, and those that affect entire organ systems, like the renal system.
Critical care specialists are typically found in a hospital's intensive care unit where they monitor patients with life-threatening conditions and make determinations as to the best course of treatment.
Showing 2 of 2
What I liked or dislike abbout my about my doctor? Dr. Masood, even though I don't remember you, I wanted to thank you for saving my life. My dear husband had nothing but good things to say about you and how you (and your team) handled my care. I worked in surgery at the U of M for 24 years. I know Peter was terrified about something falling throught the cracks at shift change. I am doing well, my cognigiton is better, my righthand is numb, I guess an art line was jammen with my median nereve. It is slowly coming back. I am doing my knee therapy daily and I am walking with out pain. I am going to make a point to come and meet you and thank you in person, when I come back from Mazatlan in the spring! God Bless,
Dr. Masood is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Meritcare Hospital South University Drive
23 Years Experience
King Edward Medical University
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Adnan Masood accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Adnan Masood is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.