Dr. Adolfo A Aldape Is this you?

10 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Adolfo A Aldape?

Waited over 45 mins to never see doctor

I just went to see Dr. Aldope arriving early for my 10.15 am appointment and leaving after 45 minutes of waiting since I was never being called. Spoke to the receptionist who had repeatedly notified the Doctor of my arrival and appeared as surprised as me that I was not taken back. Do not recommend the doctor unless you have several hours to waste.

Doctor's Response

In your comment listed above you stated you had an appointment for Friday, August 16,2013. Unfortunately, our office does not take appointments on Fridays. Fridays are reserved exclusively for taking clients on a walk in basis. We take care of clients based on a first come first serve basis. We apologize for any wait you may have experienced. However we strive to offer this service on Fridays for all our clients who have urgent needs and the wait may be longer than usual. Please feel free to contact us if you have any other concerns. Thank you.