The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Adolfo M Alonso has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
- Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck
- Skin Cancer
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Laser Resurfacing
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Hair Restoration
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
After meeting Dr. Alonzo through a friend, I enjoyed an impeccable and thorough consultation. Dr. Alonzo was completely honest regarding my desires and showed me exactly which procedures would be most beneficial. My eyes are still young, sparkling and my best feature - even after 7 years! His after care and genuine concern and gracious behavior is what I loved most about my experience. Turning 60 in a few weeks, my gift to myself will be another visit to my dear Dr. Alonzo! Most pleased!
I am scarred for life now on my breasts (in an area that should not have been touched at all) because of his horrible work. DO NOT USE him at all.
New York Methodist Hospital
Dr. Adolfo M Alonso accepts the following insurance providers.
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKendra Magee Merine Md, 1 Texas Station Ct Ste 305, Lutherville Timonium, MD
Dr. Adolfo M Alonso is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lutherville Timonium, MD.