The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Adolfo D Gonzalez-Davila has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Adolfo D Gonzalez-Davila has the following 5 expertise
- Vascular Malformations
- Diabetes Complications
- Varicose Veins
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
Dr. Adolfo D Gonzalez-Davila has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 10
We were referred to this doctor for his experience. Wow, what a complete & udder disappointment. We made a treatment plan and mutually agreed upon it with the doctor. After the procedure was complete and he came to inform the family, we asked how everything went on each part of the surgery plan. He immediately said "Oh that wasn't necessary so I did not do it." We asked why not because it was clearly part of what was pre-procedure plan. That was the only answer we ever got. I feel this was an extremely critical point of this whole ordeal and set the tone for the rest of this experience. To me, it was very telling about his true commitment to the patient & also how little he valued the patients direct & written requests about their own care. After this incident, the problems just continued and escalated to something I would have never imagined. That experience is something I never want to ever repeat. I still have flashbacks of different times during this ordeal and just wish I could forget altogether.
34 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Adolfo D Gonzalez-Davila accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsLESLIE DENISE REDDELL DO, 800 8th Ave Ste 116, Fort Worth, TX
Dr. Adolfo D Gonzalez-Davila is similar to the following 2 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.