Have you seen Dr. Adolfo D Gonzalez-Davila?

Excellent Dr.

My husband had 2 hernia operations by Dr Gonzalez and he was excellent both times. Absolutely no complaints. He was kind, caring and an expert in this field. The surgery was complicated and my husband was referred to Dr Gonzalez because of his expertise. The office staff was also very helpful.

He is a jerk that doesn't believe in properely medicating his patients. They all look half dead after a surgery because he feels that Mexicans can tolerate pain. He is always more than an hour late to initiate surgeries.

Caring surgeon. - excellent

Terrible experience from beginning to end and still going

We were referred to this doctor for his experience. Wow, what a complete & udder disappointment. We made a treatment plan and mutually agreed upon it with the doctor. After the procedure was complete and he came to inform the family, we asked how everything went on each part of the surgery plan. He immediately said "Oh that wasn't necessary so I did not do it." We asked why not because it was clearly part of what was pre-procedure plan. That was the only answer we ever got. I feel this was an extremely critical point of this whole ordeal and set the tone for the rest of this experience. To me, it was very telling about his true commitment to the patient & also how little he valued the patients direct & written requests about their own care. After this incident, the problems just continued and escalated to something I would have never imagined. That experience is something I never want to ever repeat. I still have flashbacks of different times during this ordeal and just wish I could forget altogether.

Dr. Adolfo D Gonzalez-Davila is similar to the following 2 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.

Dr. Adolfo D Gonzalez-Davila Is this you?