Dr. Adolfo C Fernandez-Obregon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adolfo C Fernandez-Obregon?

I would not recommend him for skin cancer screening. I was told that I should have my hair dresser, etc. to make sure to check my scalp.

Terrible Experience

I waited over an hour for my appointment. I filled out a form in advance that said I wanted an all over skin cancer screening. They brought me to a room, the doctor came in and basically stood in the doorway during my appointment. He never came near enough to me to look at or touch my skin. He prescribed something for the itchy spot on my arm and left so fast I had to have the receptionist get him back for my second question. They never offered a skin cancer screening, or provided a gown. Would highly NOT recommend this doctor.

Excellent! Great Doctor, smart, helpful and caring!

His diagnoses has being very accurate and treatment or procedures treatment (prescription, procedures has being great!