Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adolfo E Prettelt
Dr. Adolfo E Prettelt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sewell, NJ, with other offices in Sewell, NJttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr and Camden, NJ . His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Prettelt is affiliated with Cooper University Hospital. Dr. Prettelt has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Adolfo E Prettelt has 3 locations
123 Egg Harbor Rd Ste Tower Commons Bldg 604
Sewell, NJ 08080
Book Online Now
Dr. Adolfo E Prettelt has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Adolfo E Prettelt has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Adolfo E Prettelt is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Adolfo E Prettelt - Posted on April 6th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Adolfo E Prettelt - Posted on December 28th, 2015
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Dr. Prettelt is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Crozer Chester Medical Center
Dr. Adolfo E Prettelt Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Health Garden State
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Adolfo E Prettelt is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sewell, NJ.