Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adolph Harper Jr
Dr. Adolph Harper Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Akron, OH, with another office in Akron, OH. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology. Dr. Harper is affiliated with Summa - Akron City Hospital, Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital and Summa Health System OH. Dr. Harper has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Adolph Harper Jr has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Adolph Harper Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Akron, OH.