- 41 years of experience
- Speaks English
- University Of California San Francisco School Of Medicine
- 1 specialty
- 3 expertise
- 1 location
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adolphus Cole Jr MD
Dr. Adolphus Cole Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kingsburg, CA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Adolphus Cole Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Adolphus Cole Jr has the following 3 expertise
41 Years Experience
University Of California San Francisco School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Adolphus Cole Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Adolphus Cole Jr's office for more information.
353 W Sunset St Kingsburg, CA : (559) 294-1162
Locations & DirectionsADOLPHUS COLE JR MD, 353 W Sunset St, Kingsburg, CA
Dr. Adolphus Cole Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Kingsburg, CA.