Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adre Duplessis
Dr. Adre Duplessis, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with other offices in Boston, MA and Washington, DC . He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Child Neurology. Dr. Duplessis is affiliated with Brigham and Women's Hospital, Children's Hospital and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Adre Duplessis has the following 1 specialty
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy, seizures and brain tumors.
Their expertise in childhood development and the nervous system make them an excellent resource for parents of children with autism, cerebral palsy, mental development issues or learning disabilities. You can consult with a pediatric neurologist before, during and after diagnosis depending on your child's specific condition and needs.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. DuPlessis should not be working with profoundly disabled children with progressive neurodegenerative disorders because he shows little regard for the value of their lives. He quickly lost interest in my son when he determined that he wasn't worth his "valuable" time and effort. The good doctor had no interest in determining the etiology of our son's disease. More compassion would have been appreciated.
This so called expert was braught in to examine my son's brain bleed. He sat us down with a team of doctors and showed us our son's MRI scans. He said our son would 100% have trouble with his right side of his body and almost 100% be mentally retarded, not be able to swallow, be in a wheel chair, and not ever have a mental capacity passed age 5. My son's health was improving and about to come off the ventilator. He implied to us that we should not go any longer and it was best if my son died. Well got news for you Dr.Duplessis was just about 100% wrong in everything he said. Maybe it was because he was from South Africa but he came off very snobby and rude. We no longer will have our care in childrens hospital Boston because of him. Our faith told us not to believe him. I just highly reccomend getting a 2nd opinion if he is your childs doctor. Don't listen to the other doctors brag about how much credentials he has, because he was wrong atleast once. By wrong I mean more wrong then any doctor should ever be.
Dr. Duplessis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Brigham and Women's Hospital
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Washington Hospital Center
New England Baptist Hospital
Children's National Medical Center
Tufts Medical Center
Children`s Hospital Boston
Children`s Hospital Medical Center
New England Baptist Hospital
New England Med Ctr
33 Years Experience
University Of Cape Town
Graduated in 1980
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Adre Duplessis in this video.
Dr. Adre Duplessis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.