Dr. Adrine Sellers-Scott Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adrine Sellers-Scott?

Posted on December 10th, 2015

Fantastic doctor who actually takes the time to listen to your concerns about your child. Very thorough and has excellent bedside manner!! I'm so glad to have found such a great doctor for my boys!!! The wait time was also not that bad for a new patient visit. I highly recommend her!

Public Health Analyst

Posted on March 23rd, 2015

Dr. Sellers Scott is the best by far Pediatrician.

Setting the Bar Extremly High

Posted on October 11th, 2013

Dr. Sellers-Scott is an awesome pediatrics doctor. She has been seeing my daughter since birth. This is my first child and I am the typical overly protective and inquisitive parent. She has answered all of my questions and addressed all of my concerns. She never made me feel rushed and she has called to check on my daughters health multiple times. I have been told by other parents that if you find a pediatric doctor that you really like stick with them well Dr. Sellers-Scott is that Doctor.

Posted on June 4th, 2016