Dr. Adrian Ashdown Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adrian Ashdown?

great

I found him to be very knowledgeable, understanding, and extremely thorough in his examine of me. was interested in all areas of my life that affect my health.

I fell through the cracks

It is not so much the doctor himself as it is the general craziness of the office. My cataract surgery appointment had to be cancelled two days before the scheduled date because the doctor did not give sufficient clearance to the surgeon. My particular situation required general anesthesia, and that is the problem. When I called Dr. Ashdown's office to find what was the problem, I waited ten minutes for the supervisor to find me some information. Conditions there seem to be out of control and inefficient since the doctor's office came under the U of R medical system and their move from their former location. By the time the doctor had sent an addendum clearing me for anesthesia, it was too late. When I tried to call Dr. Hogrefe's office if had already closed for the day. I feel that nobody is looking after me.

BEST DOCTOR