Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adrian C Balica
Dr. Adrian C Balica, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Brunswick, NJ. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Balica is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton and Hunterdon Medical Center. Dr. Balica has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Adrian C Balica has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 36
Very, caring, compassionate, thorough and has a sense of humor! I had a tubal ligation yesterday. For weeks prior to the day of surgery the thing that worried me the most was not waking up afterwards. As the anesthesiologist was preparing, Dr. Balica gently rubbed my foot, and I knew everything would be ok. Today, I have minimal pain. Great experience.
Dr Adian Balica is an excellent Dr. He is very kind and professional, I would definatelly recomend him to my friends and family, specially for surgery..
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2015, 2014, 2012, 2010, 2008, 2013, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2013, 2012, 2014, 2015)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2009)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2010, 2015, 2013, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Balica is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Englewood Hospital & Medical Center
Dr. Adrian C Balica accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRobert Wood Johnson Medical School, 125 Paterson St, New Brunswick, NJ
Dr. Adrian C Balica is similar to the following 0 Doctors near New Brunswick, NJ.