Dr. Adrian Barbul Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Adrian Barbul?

the worst doctor ever!!!!!

Posted on August 2nd, 2015

I went to this doctor because he replaced the doctor i was seeing. I am very sick and his beside manner is awful!!!!!!! I wouldn't recommend this man to a dying dog!!!!!! He claimed that he read my chart didn't know a thing about me!! He refused to give me prescription refills. Meds that i need. Now i have no meds and getting sicker every day!!! This man does not ever need to see patients!!! Awful!!!!! Never again!!!! Shame on Vanderbilt university medical center for hiring him!!!!!!

Unpleasant

Posted on October 3rd, 2013

I was sick, and needed help didnt know where to go. His manner actually made me feel worse.Very cold; didnt seem to care much, if at all about me.

Just No!

Posted on September 24th, 2013

This man is the most arrogant, self involved obnoxious Dr that I have ever had the displeasure of having to see. Wish I had checked into his history beforehand because I, like apparently many others suffered surgical complications that were not routine. Yet he made it seem as it it was usual and had zero compassion for his error and my difficult recovery. I was just a "case" to him and not a person. Well this person advises against subjecting yourself to his abysmal bedside manner and questionable surgical skills.

Posted on December 6th, 2017