Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Adrian G Bartoli has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Adrian G Bartoli has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Pain
- Acute Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Chronic Pain
- Neck Pain
- Abdominal Pain
Dr. Adrian G Bartoli is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Thanks to dr Bartoli I went from as many as 11 doctor visits a month, plus test after test, many surgeries and I spent my life savings on every type of bed, back brace, shoes,pillows, tens units you name it I tried it or bought it. I gave up! But tried one last doctor in 2000, dr Adrian Bartoli SF California. Saved my life and I've never looked back or seen another doctor in17 years and have a happy normal life now! THANK YOU DR BARTOLI
Dr. Bartoli is truly one in a million, as many of these reviews will tell you. Considering he is a pain doctor who is asked many times a day to write prescriptions for pain pill addicts, and put in the position of deciding all the time whether or not his patients are getting addicted, he has amazing patience and kindness despite the pressures I've seen him face every day in the office. That's the great thing about having to wait to see him-you get to see how well he treats everyone, and even hear amazing stories from other patients as they wait. He always takes time to listen, and tries to offer the healthiest option that will relieve you of your pain. I am so grateful I found him,.
Dr. Bartoli is like a doctor you see on television but never in the real world. He takes his time, and sometimes you have to wait to see him, but he is worth the wait. He is careful and thourgh in diagnosing your problem. He attacks the problem in multiple ways and is one of the best physicians in the Bay Area.
I HAVE BEEN SUFFERING FROM CHRONIC BACK PAIN FOR YEARS..DR.BARTOLI HAS MADE MY PAIN MORE BAREABLE AND HE REALLY CARES AND LISTENS.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
23 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Adrian G Bartoli accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
Locations & DirectionsLauren Standig Md, 1580 Valencia St Ste 809, San Francisco, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Adrian G Bartoli in this video.
Dr. Adrian G Bartoli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.