Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adrian N Cotton
Dr. Adrian N Cotton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Loma Linda, CA. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Cotton is affiliated with Loma Linda University Medical Center East Campus. Dr. Cotton has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Adrian N Cotton has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
He is awesome. He is like the Drs back in the day that take the time to talk to you. You're not just a number. He's a genuine Drs Dr. I've been going to him for over 12 years. He's the best. His office assistant, Carmen is sweet and knowledgable and is a great phlebotomist. I can't say enough about this office.
Was in a tough spot and Dr. Cotton saved the day. Had a wicked throat infection. My regular doctor was not able to see me because they leave the office at 3pm (on a Wednesday!), nor was her practice willing to share with me her other office's phone number so I could catch her closer to my home the next morning. At the recommendation of a work associate I called Dr. Cotton. What time did he squeeze me in that same day? 5pm. 5pm!!! Unheard of. Once I got to the office, he and his helper Carmen offered the cheeriest, kindest, most professional, to-the-point visit I've ever experienced. Hats off. It's not what you do when people are looking, it's how you behave when they're not. Thank you thank you thank you. I will be keeping him as my regular doc, despite the fact that he's not in my network. He's absolutely worth it.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2011, 2012, 2010, 2015, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2011, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Cotton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Loma Linda University Medical Center
Dr. Adrian N Cotton accepts the following insurance providers.
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLoma Linda University Medical Center, 11234 Anderson St, Loma Linda, CA
Dr. Adrian N Cotton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Loma Linda, CA.