Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Adrian Didita has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Adrian Didita has the following 8 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Surgery Recovery
- Nerve Damage
- Chronic Pain
Dr. Adrian Didita has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
38 Years Experience
Carol Davila University Of Medicine And Pharmacy
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Adrian Didita accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNyc Health Metropolitan Hospital, 1901 1st Ave, New York, NY
Dr. Adrian Didita is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.