Dr. Adrian Legaspi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adrian Legaspi?

Posted on May 2nd, 2017

Dr. Legaspi is an extremely gifted surgeon and the most compassionate, charming person you'll encounter. Please know I don't use the word gifted lightly, he truly is. I honestly believe he saved my life when he operated me over five years ago. If it were not for him, I may not be cancer free today nor the area he treated look so good. I continue to see him for routine followup care. Every single patient he treats is important to him. He will listen to your concerns/symptoms with patience and interest. He will ask key questions and analyze your case diligently. No doctor explains ailment and treatment options like Dr. Legaspi. He is honest and sensitive; a difficult combination to find. When you mention his name to other doctors, they always say with great respect for his talent: "You are in the best care possible." If you sit in his waiting room, you'll hear everyone telling story after story of how grateful they are to be in the care of Dr. Legaspi. Recently, I had another unrelated health issue. Just knowing I could go to this trusted, brilliant, and kind doctor, calmed my anxiety. Also, Dr. Legaspi's staff is professional, sharp, and caring.

Posted on November 2nd, 2016

He came highly recommended. Great in every category, especially customer service. I've worked in the health care industry for more than 30 years with surgeons. Dr. Legasbi bedside manner is the best.

Posted on June 14th, 2016

Excellent surgeon and oncologist. He actually explains everything and welcomes your question.

Disappointed patient

Posted on June 10th, 2015

saw this doctor 3 weeks and 5 days ago. I went to see him because I trusted the reviews. He was very professional and knowledgeable, but He has not call me back to inform me about my test results . He told me that he will inform me if I needed further testing or not to clarify my diagnosis. I called his office and nobody knows why he has not call me back. They promised me that they will call me back . They have not done it yet. It has been 3 weeks and 5 days now without knowing my test results, seems they don't care about follow up. I will not return to this office.

Posted on January 16th, 2015

Opero a mi padre de un enorme tumor (Lipo sarcoma) y le estamos eternamente agradecidos por salvale la vida. Excelente cirujano y una persona excepcional.

Posted on May 2nd, 2014

OMG... Had my surgery 24 years ago when I was only 19 scared, confused and alone. I was refered to Dr. Legaspi and I can honestly say that he exceeded in every aspect of being a caring doctor, I still remember how scared I was having surgery and Dr. Legaspi sensing my fear, turned to me and said ....don't be afraid, I promise you will be fine and I also promise when you open your eyes after surgery I will be right there!! Yes he was, and that's a memory that has stayed with me throughout the years and have never again encountered an angel doctor!!

EXCELLENT

Posted on November 29th, 2011

ACCURATE, CARING, PROFESSIONAL IN ALLONE OF THE BEST IN MOUNT SINAI

Posted on October 13th, 2011

Dr. Legaspi is the BEST. Very caring ,he's in the right specialty. I surely would recomend him.

the care of Jose Machado

Posted on January 27th, 2011

Our family would like to express our heartfelt appreciation and gratitude to Dr. Adrian Legaspi and his staff for the outstanding level of knowledge, skills, professionalism, kindness and compassion exhibited in the care of my grandfather, Jose Orlando Machado, during his visits to the doctors office and his recent hospitalization at Mount Sinai Hospital. The sensitivity and support of the fine staff has helped us tremendously through a very difficult time. Please express our appreciation to everyone who has worked with my grandfather and have made possible his recovery.Special thanks to:Dr. LegaspiAndTaimy (she is an appointment office clerk)

Posted on October 11th, 2017