4.8

Have you seen Dr. Adrian K Lo?

Pannus Resection VERY PLEASED

Everything went so well, I was initially very nervous! I had no clue how it would look. I chose to not have the liposuction, I just wanted the pannus (lower belly hanging skin) to be gone. So I wasnt sure of the look of that, but Dr. Lo assured me it would be what I wanted. I had a lot of extra skin, for me I just wanted a better quality of life. I wasnt so worried about the aesthetics of it. Much to my surprise, it looks great! I feel good in my body, I can see my "private area", which before was always covered by this skin hanging! It was my best decision, I have no regrets. Going home the same day was great too, I had no complications, the drainage was easy to handle (I was very nervous about drains). The bandage (being wrapped) after surgery was the only part I didnt love, it was tight, but that was only for a few days and then the swelling went down and I was very comfortable. I didnt need pain medicine, I only took Tylenol! I bounced back to normal within a few days, and back driving in two weeks. The Staff and Dr. Lo were awesome. When I called the office, they call me immediately back. It was on a weekend! When I first came in for my consult, they were very patient, and kept answering my "so many" questions. Everything I was told in my consult was totally true! The staff knows what they are talking about, everything I worried about I didnt need to, it all worked out just right!

Look and feel better with Dr. Lo

I have been seeing Dr. Lo for 6 years now, and I have recommended two friends who had surgical procedures and are very pleased. I receive injections and I am planning neck and facelift surgery in the fall. Excited! Love Dr. Lo for his honesty and the time he takes with every patient.

5 Star...DEFINATELY

I am a 35 year old woman, who got breast augmentation, it has been something I have wanted to do since I was a teen. I had NO breast. Although my husband never made me feel insecure about my small breasts, I did. I wanted a surgeon that was professional, and within reach. I went on two consults, the first consult did not "look" professional and he only did one procedure! NOT QUALIFIED! Then I came in to Dr. Lo's office, I new it was for me. The place is state of the art, the consultation made it clear this was my surgeon! It's been 3 1/2 months, my results are perfect. I only took the pain medication on day 1, I didnt need it any more! This surgery was no big deal, I continued to do everything normal in my life, not much pain at all! I didnt even know my breasts could be like this. They are a part of me now....feels like I was born with these. I did the armpit incision, my scar is not noticeable and only 1 1/2 inch long, literally. I get keloids...so I chose the armpit incision so I could hide it. But I didnt keloid and my results are amazing. I will be recommending Dr. Lo and his team to anyone that is considering surgery!

Dr Lo did everything to make me feel comfortable

Dr Lo and his staff did everything to make me feel comfortable and convenient in the positive outcome. Me breasts look beautiful and natural. Three months after my breast enlargement I feel like I have not ever done anything to them. And the recovery time was only 3 days to me, then I was able go out.

Dr. Lo and all of his staff were very helpful

Dr. Lo and all of his staff were very helpful throughout the whole process. They explained everything to me in detail ahead of time so there was no confusion. I really appreciated the professionalism of all the staff at Penn Medicine. My chest looks way better than it did before!

Dr. Lo and is his staff are highly qualified,

Dr. Lo and is his staff are highly qualified, professional, and personable. They put me at ease and answered all my questions. I am very happy with my results, would do it again with this great doctor and highly recommend him.

Dr. Lo is the absolute best

Dr. Lo is the absolute best! He took the time to answer all my questions, and the surgery could not have gone better. 5 of my friends have gone to him and the results are always perfect!

The entire staff was always willing

Dr. Lo made this procedure very easy to understand and the entire staff was always willing to answer any questions that I had. Any time that I had a concern, an appointment was made available to me. There is nobody else I would have wanted for my surgery. I couldn't be happier!

All around efficiency

The staff was wonderful and the recovery time was minimal! All around efficiency.

All around efficiency

Incredible improvement

The best thing you could do for yourself. Incredible improvement!

Dr. Lo and all of his staff are grea

Dr. Lo and all of his staff are great. All super nice. He took his time with me explaining everything, and had me make several post op appointments to check on my healing process. Highly recommend!

Dr. Adrian K Lo is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Marlton, NJ.

Dr. Adrian K Lo Is this you?