Dr. Adrian K Lo Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Adrian K Lo?

Dr Lo did everything to make me feel comfortable

Dr Lo and his staff did everything to make me feel comfortable and convenient in the positive outcome. Me breasts look beautiful and natural. Three months after my breast enlargement I feel like I have not ever done anything to them. And the recovery time was only 3 days to me, then I was able go out.

Dr. Lo and all of his staff were very helpful

Dr. Lo and all of his staff were very helpful throughout the whole process. They explained everything to me in detail ahead of time so there was no confusion. I really appreciated the professionalism of all the staff at Penn Medicine. My chest looks way better than it did before!

Dr. Lo and is his staff are highly qualified,

Dr. Lo and is his staff are highly qualified, professional, and personable. They put me at ease and answered all my questions. I am very happy with my results, would do it again with this great doctor and highly recommend him.

Dr. Lo is the absolute best

Dr. Lo is the absolute best! He took the time to answer all my questions, and the surgery could not have gone better. 5 of my friends have gone to him and the results are always perfect!

The entire staff was always willing

Dr. Lo made this procedure very easy to understand and the entire staff was always willing to answer any questions that I had. Any time that I had a concern, an appointment was made available to me. There is nobody else I would have wanted for my surgery. I couldn't be happier!

All around efficiency

The staff was wonderful and the recovery time was minimal! All around efficiency.

All around efficiency

Incredible improvement

The best thing you could do for yourself. Incredible improvement!

Dr. Lo and all of his staff are grea

Dr. Lo and all of his staff are great. All super nice. He took his time with me explaining everything, and had me make several post op appointments to check on my healing process. Highly recommend!

Dr Lo and his staff were extremely helpful

Dr Lo and his staff helped me finally get a long standing issue taken care of. They were extremely helpful along the way. I can now focus on new goals instead of dwelling on something I couldn’t change with exercise. Thanks Dr Lo!

Dr. Lo is truly a master of his craft

As we know the research involved with finding a Plastic Surgeon can be a great task. After years of research and only one consultation I knew Dr. Lo and his team were perfect for me. Its been 6 months and I couldn't be more pleased with my results. Dr. Lo is truly a master of his craft.

Highly recommend Dr. Adrian Lo

My experience here was great. Everyone here is so friendly! Dr. Adrian Lo was there through my whole surgery procedure. I was very nervous at the time of my actual surgery, he made sure to keep me calm. Highly recommend Dr. Adrian Lo!