1.7

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Adrian Reuben?

Adrian Rueben m

Dr Rueben has to be the worst doctor I’ve ever had. He gave me nothing for endoscopies, I felt like just a number not a person. He was rude and told me I would be transplanted way within 5 yrs, it’s been over 10. I’ve been with mayo for 12 years, stable but have been getting worse with a meld of 31. I am so glad I switched doctors and hospitals.

He is in the wrong profession !

Have dealt with him as an inpatient and office visit. I have NEVER encountered a more disagreeable , pompous, rude, arrogant person in my life. Will not return to this office.

Terrible Doctor

Directions sent in the mail were perfect.They say to arrive 30 min before your appointment, so I did. I was taken care of by check-in promptly. Taken by the nurse (who was very nice and friendly) within ten minutes of sitting in the waiting room. She told me she would page the fellow, and I was little early so I might have to wait to see the doctor. I said ok, but wondered why if it was almost exactly my appointment time that I would need to wait. I sat in the exam room waiting for an hour! The fellow came, and apologized for the wait. He was really nice, great bedside manner, and very thorough. However, once Dr. Reuben came in the room the visit quickly went from 4 stars to 1 star. He was rude, pushy, and impatient. Yet again, another doctor that cannot see the bigger picture. Medicine/doctors have become so focused on their specialty that things get overlooked or pushed off as not their problem. If I were rating the fellow I would say 4-5 stars, but Dr. Reuben only gets 1 star. In the end, a waste of 3 hours of my time and thankfully don't need to see him again (because if I did, I would definitely request a different doctor).

Arrogant doctor who belongs to the good ole boys club.

excellent

Dr. Adrian Reuben is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Charleston, SC.

Dr. Adrian Reuben Is this you?