Dr. Adrian Rivera-Flores Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adrian Rivera-Flores?

Dedicated & payient friendly

Posted on November 16th, 2017

How many doctors do you know who call you with your test results whether good or bad? He's the only doctor I know who doesn't make you come back to read you your results. He's thorough & careful about prescribing meds. Trust him completely.

Posted on March 27th, 2017

He is a very caring and accurate doctor and always has time for me when I need to see him.

A dr who cares

Posted on March 6th, 2017

We have been going to Dr Rivera for 10yrs. This is a Dr who cares for you. Will send time with you. He gets back to you with your results.

Awesome Doctor

Posted on March 1st, 2017

Dr Rivera is an awesome Doctor! I suffer from severe anxiety and have white coat syndrome except for Dr Rivera. He is so kind and considerate I never stress. His nurses and office staff are so sweet and attentive. They take as much time as I need and listen to me. I highly recommend him to any and all 😊.

Excellent Medical Attention

Posted on November 3rd, 2016

Doctor Rivera is an excellent physician. He is a genuine caring Doctor who takes the time you need to address all your concerns. In addition, whatever you need done from blood work, x-rays to referring you he will do and follows-up with you to ensure you are better. I received a call form Dr. Rivera on a Sunday to give me blood work results I was very surprised… What Doctor now-a-days does that? Both of his nurses Ginny and Kim are wonderful and they take the time to listen and document everything you bring to their attention, they too make you feel welcome and comfortable. To me this is very important no matter what the circumstance you can always rely on excellent medical service. The front office staff greets you with a smile, will answer your questions and are just as caring. I have been going to the Belleview office for two years and I have brought other family members and have referred friends because of their continued medical care.

Exce,,

Posted on September 25th, 2016

Office visit

Posted on September 18th, 2016

I have been Dr. River's patient for the last 18 years. He is very caring and knowledgable. I have to mention his #1 nurse, Ginny too. They are the dynamic duo. The fact that he does blood work and X-Rays right there in his office suite is important to me too. His office staff is very accommodating to the patients as well. The office staff plugged me into his already buy schedule to treat an issue I had.

Posted on July 11th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Rivera for many years now. I always recommend Dr. Rivera to anyone I come in contact with who are looking for a doctor in the area.

Posted on April 24th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Rivera for 5 years now and find him to be a wonderful and caring doctor.

Posted on April 9th, 2016

Been seeing Dr. Rivera for years. He's an old fashioned doctor. Checks everything out. Doesnt leave anything to chance. Refers you to specialist if necessary. Calls you with test results...good or bad. Cant be a better doctor around.

Mrs.

Posted on March 5th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Rivera for more than 15 years. He is the most caring and concerned physician I have ever had. Ginny and Kim are excellent. He calls me the same day with results of tests. I've never had a problem getting an appointment. The entire staff gets 5 stars from me. Thank you.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for the positive feedback. We appreciate the kind words!

Posted on February 15th, 2016

I'm a new patient with Dr Rivera, and I have had no negative experiences. Dr Rivera is a real professional and his staff is as nice and friendly as can be. I highly recommend Dr Riveras practice.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for the positive feedback. We appreciate the kind words.