Dr. Adrian P Roberts Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adrian P Roberts?

Drug Interaction Trauma

So, how's this for professionalism? I only went to one appointment with Dr. Roberts. He prescribed me a medication that had a severe and dangerous reaction with another prescription he was aware of. It caused an electrical miscommunication in my heart and caused an asthma attack. My coworkers had to call an ambulance. Dr. Roberts mysteriously called me that evening to advise me not to take the new prescription because my pharmacy had called him with concerns regarding the interaction. This was 4 days after I was given the prescription. He offered no apology. Simply said "Oh you probably shouldn't take that new medication then." A member of a local mom group posted asking about getting a second opinion from a different ENT. I posted a reply stating that Dr Roberts made a serious mistake with my care I received a letter from Dr. Adrian Roberts' office (Tallahassee ENT) "firing" me due to my comments on Facebook. So because I spoke the truth about my experience (which had the potential to be a life threatening drug interaction), the office felt it necessary to send this? As if I was going back regardless?! I had canceled my follow up appointment and obviously had no intention of returning to that office. Let me be clear, I fully understand that when a doctor/patient relationship is terminated a letter is necessary. However, using a comment I made about my experience (in a private group) as the reason is petty and unprofessional. This is a simple "buyer beware" for others to be aware of how this office operates

Mom

I heard that this Doctor is great for kids. I wish that my daughter could get to visit him for her snoring and tonsils but my insurance is not good enough. But I understand.

Dr. Roberts is the best doctor out there.

I have been going to see Dr. Roberts for over ten years. He is the best doctor I have ever seen. He treats with respect, compassion and courtesy. I have never seen another Dr. that I like as much as Dr. Roberts. I recommend him to anyone.

evie

Dr. Adrian P Roberts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tallahassee, FL.