Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adrian Woolley
Dr. Adrian Woolley, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Des Moines, IA, with another office in Des Moines, IA. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Woolley is affiliated with Mercy Capitol Medical Center, Mercy Medical Center and Mercy Franklin Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Adrian Woolley has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Women's Health
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Woolley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mercy Capitol Medical Center
Mercy Medical Center
Mercy Franklin Center
Iowa Methodist Medical Center
Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
Mercy Hospital Medical Center Dsm
Trinity Medical Center - 7th Street Campus
Iowa Methodist Medical Center, Iowa Lutheran Hospital, Mercy Hospital, Des Moines
Methodist West Hospital
18 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Adrian Woolley accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Adrian Woolley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Des Moines, IA.