Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Adriana Abrudescu-Opran has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Some of the conditions that rheumatologists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout, sarcoidosis, vasculitis, and lupus. These are all conditions that involve a lot of pain and make mobility difficult. Rheumatologists use medications, such as analgesics, NSAIDs, steroids, DMARDs, infliximab, and adalimumab, as well as occupational therapy, in order to decrease pain and improve a patient's quality of life.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Adriana Abrudescu-Opran has the following 9 expertise
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Showing 3 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Adriana Abrudescu-Opran - Posted on December 13th, 2010
My overall Experience at this clinic was very bad..First i would like to say that the staff are very rude and careless, are not professional, seem bothered by any questions, and look bored at their jobs. the wait time is worst because if u make an appointment to this rheumatology clinic at Queens Hospital Medical Center, first you get appointments scheduled like 1yr away and once u get there your appointment might say its at 9am but u will get out of there around 12pm if your lucky. also when u get to the waiting area, you will feel so congested, and uncomfortable by the number of people waiting around you.once you actually get to see the doctor you get to spend not close to 10mins with her. then once the dr makes orders for blood work this will be another trip you will have to make including the wait time and another appointment to get ur results and so forth.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Adriana Abrudescu-Opran - Posted on October 19th, 2010
Self-verified patient of Dr. Adriana Abrudescu-Opran - Posted on April 22nd, 2009
Dr. Adriana Abrudescu-Opran accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsQUEENS HOSPITAL CENTER, 8268 164th St, Jamaica, NY
Dr. Adriana Abrudescu-Opran is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Jamaica, NY.