Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adriana M Hosu
Dr. Adriana M Hosu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Providence, RI. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hosu is affiliated with Miriam Hospital, Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island and Massachusetts General Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Adriana M Hosu has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Adriana M Hosu has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Hosu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Carol Davila University Of Medicine And Pharmacy
Graduated in 1998
Memorial Hospital Of Rhode Island
Dr. Adriana M Hosu accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRhode Island Hospital, 593 Eddy St, Providence, RI
Dr. Adriana M Hosu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Providence, RI.