Dr. Adriana Ioachimescu Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Adriana Ioachimescu?

Posted on October 15th, 2015

I have had the opportunity to meet with Dr. Ioachimescu on 2 occasions. She is without a doubt one of the nicest and most thorough physicians I have ever dealt with. She was friendly, humorous and very professional. She spent extensive time with me explaining my condition and treatment options. I can't remember when I have had a doctor take that amount of time to make sure I understood everything and acted that my health was important to her as well.

Very Pleased

Posted on January 14th, 2015

I was nervous about my visit based on some reviews I read, but ended up being very pleased. She had read all of my records prior to coming in the room, which I really appreciated. She let me explain my problems, but already had some background and ideas. She was very informative. She is the first endocrinologist I have seen that actually has a good understanding of the pituitary. If you have any pituitary related problems the Emory Pituitary Center is the place to go.

Not happy

Posted on October 23rd, 2014

I agree with the other reviews. She is so talkative, that she doesn't listen to detail from patients own well being. She also told me I was depress because of how many children I have, and my MRI showed pituitary tumor. She's aterrible sidekick for aNeuro like Dr. Oyesiku.

wonderful,kind,smart,know what she said

Posted on December 8th, 2013

Thanks to her for give me hope,and for take care of me for almost five years.she is very profesional,grateful for have such a great doctor.

Emory Needs to See This

Posted on July 9th, 2013

Run away from this woman !! I could cut and paste the other review. If you are overweight she will tell you that you are depressed and need to loose weight and exercise. She said I was overweight and had sleep apnea. She missed the fact that I had iatrogenic Cushings. She's an embarrassment to Emory. Shes a liability. Promptness - forget it... someone came around with snacks - wait was almost 2 hours. Staff was courteous but they were incompetent.

HATEFUL, RUDE, AND INCONSIDERATE!!!!

Posted on June 4th, 2012

I have never in my entire life been to a doctor that is so uncaring and unprofessional!! Whatever you do..do NOT see this doctor. If you are overweight at all then she will lowrate you and call you names!! I was so intimadated by this horrible doctor that I lost 75 pounds by becoming a bulimic. She tested me one time for Cushings disease, when the result came back normal she told me I was fat and I needed to go on a diet and do 90 minutes of harsh excercise a day. The next 3 months I gave her my food journal and she said I was not eating enough!!! Needless to say in May 2012 I found a GREAT doctor in Augusta which tested me seven ways from Sunday for Cushings and turns out I had a tumor on my adrenal gland that was the siaze of a acorn..he perfomed the sugery to remove my glands and now Im on the road to complete recovery!! Let me save you some frustration and heartache...DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR AT EMORY..SHE IS AWFULLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this so called dr is awful

Posted on January 26th, 2012

I seen this doctor for 2 years for many endocrine problems. I would call for weeks on end to try and get my test results and finally after weeks of being transferred to one idiot from another, Drm I would call me and tell me that I needed to stop putting pressure on her staff about my results..needless to say I was livid!! She lied to e and said my mri was completley normal..so I ordered all of my medical records and my mri showed a 7mm tumor on my pituatary gland. This doctor SUCKS!!!!

Does not listen to patients or care about their welfare

Posted on June 6th, 2010

Patient has been treated horribly by this arrogant doctor who would not answer questions, did not order an important test after altering a critical medication, took several months to offer a follow-up appointment -- and then interrogated me why I had not been back. Staff is courteous but changes and cancels appointments with no concern for the well-being of the patient. This doctor has her arrogant nose stuck in lab reports and cares not one iota about the patient's experience, information, etc. She has a lot to learn from her patients, but she is too arrogant to listen to or to put any weight on anything the patient has to say.

Posted on July 9th, 2009