Dr. Adriana E Nur Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Adriana E Nur?

turns her back on you

dear miss devil,,thanks for ignoring me and turning your back completley on me ,,remember me?i have had to cold turkey all the meds you promised you would continue to prescribe to me and all are gone COLD TURKEY i am sure you have never experienced thuis your office never returned my callss and i am sure with NO INSURENCE is why thanks for the frebbies but the service i got is what you apt for,i am sicker thanebver and my hepc has turned to itching,can not drive,cannot sleep have a miserable existence and have almost lost the use of my right arm,and sooooooooooo much more and you have turned your back on me completly!!! you are the devil and like every other doc,u do not care at all and the sqished face doc in oddessa is the devil too,i am sure i have chirrossis but thenagain,i will never know ,will i???thanks for all u have done for me and to me!!!!

Dr. Adriana E Nur is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lubbock, TX.