Dr. Adriana M Rosario Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adriana M Rosario?

Patient

Dr. Rosario, to me, is the prime example of why some people become doctors. She cares and showed it to me on numerous occasions, by personally calling me at home (on more than one occasion) and finally by arranging my connecting with a couple surgeons/specialists. I followed Dr. Rosario's advice, did alot of traveling for meetings and a procedure out of state. Dr. Rosario, never quit on me, when I feel other doctors had.

Thanks Dr Rosario

Excellent physician , she has helped to my husband when other doctors were not able to help. I strongly recommend Dr Rosario

totally incompetentNever reviews records, changes prescriptions on a whim, doesn't seem to hear anything the patient saysOrders tests for inexplicable reasonsRun!!

Dr. Adriana M Rosario is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.