Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Adriana H Rzeznik has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I had to see her because another doctor was out, I brought my 3 year old with me to my 6 year OlD's appointment. He liked the table shaped like a car so he thought it was a toy, I told him no and then he was talking while she was and she became very rude, giving him and I dirty looks and seemed very agitated. Then she gave me the rx and left. I paid y balance and didn't think there was any more owed as I asked the lady up front. Apparently there was and instead of calling or sending bills they told me they would not see my anymore per her and then I called. They told me they would call to arrange payment and never did, nor could I get a hold of anyone, they will not return my calls. Now, I received a letter from am attorney for payment.....
She is a pediatrician for a reason. She wants what is best for the child. She is awesome and you will never leave her office confused on what your child needs. She is straight-forward and that's what is great about her. She won't prescribed what you don't need and won't recommend something just because you want to hear it.
i have been with this doctor a couple times and i would say it depends on what mood she is in on how she will treat my child! the first time we saw her my son was only 3 weeks old i had taken him to the clinic with out notice because he seriously had a high fever! and she was cold and heartless...she did not even take one good look at him and just said " Oh its just a virus it will go away on its own. DO NOT GIVE HIM ANY MEDICATION!" and that was it!!! i was seriously hurt and wanted to say my own good words to this lady but bite my tongue because mama taught me better... and after that we saw her again for his 6 month visit and she seemed a whole lot different she even smiled and stayed in the room with us and answered all my question...but i am sorry she will not ever see my son again
Very short with me. I did not feel like she even wanted to talk to me. She pushed my 6 months old's face down into the examination table, and held him there for the exam. My son looked confused and scared. Her entire exam was rough and cold. She acted like we were a burden...after we had waited in the waiting room for her for 2 hours!!! I went out to my car and cried after our appointment and I will not go back.
She tends to have the worst bedside manners of any doctor I know. This would be O.K. if she wasn't a pediatrician! Her attitude is awful, like she is doing you a favor for seeing you and your children. When she examines my kids she is really coarse, and seems to be bothered if they cry or complain. Do your children a favor and take them somewhere else, like we will from now on.
Memorial Health University Medical Center
Dr. Adriana H Rzeznik accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsWoodstock Pediatric Medicine, 2000 Professional Way Ste 200B, Woodstock, GA
Dr. Adriana H Rzeznik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodstock, GA.