Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Adriane I Latz has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 5
I highly recommend Dr. Adriane Latz, M.D. for any concerns regarding Ear, Nose, and Throat. My testimony: My daughter gagged the first night she was born in the hospital. I was told it was mucus. She continued to gag daily and I was having a hard time trying to describe it. I then was told it was colostrums, then reflux, etc. I went through many different formulas, reflux medicine, bottles, how many ounces she had, holding her up for an hour after she ate. I documented when it was happening. It truly scared us because she would gag in her sleep and it would appear to us that she was choking and couldnt breathe. We had a 24 hour observation, but she had minor episodes while at hospital. The nurses believed it was not just refluxing, but we only met with GI doctors who dismissed us. After talking to my doctor again (who was also wonderful-Dr. Pamela Crifasi and supported us) she sent us to Dr. Adriane Latz, M.D. She did a scope through her nose and immediately knew it was laryngomalacia. She gave me other options before surgery that we tried. We ended up needing to do surgery because she was having between 3-17 episodes a day. She performed a supraglottsy procedure on my 3 year old daughter. She was amazing! She not only saved my daughter she comforted us. Along, with her helping her she found other concerns for us and has been there the whole time for us. She has been extremely knowledgeable and supportive. She visited us after surgery, called us before her post op, and we still have more post op with her. Dr. Adriane Latz, M.D. has been very thorough and we are so grateful. It was amazing her compassion for us. Praise to her and we are so grateful. She was truly a blessing to our prayers. Thank you for all you have done for us!
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Dr. Adriane I Latz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
- Anthem MO Direct Access w/HSA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
BCBS Kansas City
- BCBS KC Preferred Care Blue PPO
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Adriane I Latz in this video.
Dr. Adriane I Latz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.