Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Adrianna K Wegrecki has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 4 of 4
I believed untill recently that Dr. Wegrecki was an excellent Dr. I seen her for 7 years. She left me without even Notifing me she was leaving her Practice at Northside Christian Health. I learned Yesterday that she started a new practice but Never Informed Me that she was leaving! Which I feel Wronged by her. So in my view She did me Wrong! She had a duty to inform me she was leaving Which she did Not do. Shame on You Dr. A. Wegrecki for Not being Honest to me. If I was afforded the opportunity to find a new Dr. I may Not feel the way I do. And Northside Christian Health are a bunch of LIARS. That's All.
21 Years Experience
Jagiellonian University Medical College
Graduated in 1997
University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Dr. Adrianna K Wegrecki accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Partner Network Plans
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEdward R Villella Md, 1515 Locust St, Pittsburgh, PA
Dr. Adrianna K Wegrecki is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.