- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Adrianne M Lajoie has 2 locations
Dr. Adrianne M Lajoie has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Adrianne M Lajoie has the following 10 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Abdominal Pain
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Celiac Disease
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Adrianne M Lajoie Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Adrianne M Lajoie
Dr. Lajoie graduated from the Keck School of Medicine of The University of Southern California. Dr. Lajoie works in Encinitas, CA and 1 other location and specializes in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Lajoie is affiliated with Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas.